Blueberry Crunch Cheesecake
It's always nice to have an easy recipe for a showstopper dessert. This cheesecake not only uses the Basic Oatmeal Cookie Mix for the crust and topping, but also blueberry pie filling from storage. In a pinch, powdered eggs may be used.
You can vary the flavor of this cheesecake by using other pie fillings such as cherry, raspberry, peach, or boysenberry.
3 cups Basic Oatmeal Cookie Mix
2 tablespoons water
3 8 oz. packages cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1 cup sour cream
1 20 oz. can blueberry pie filling, (you may substitute cherry, boysenberry, or peach)
2 cups Basic Oatmeal Cookie Mix
2 cups sweetened whipped cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Spray a 9" or 10" springform pan with non-stick spray, line with parchment, then spray the parchment with non-stick spray.
3. Crust: Stir together the 3 cups oatmeal cookie mix and water.
4. Press into the prepared pan and bake 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, blend filling ingredients, except pie filling, in food processor (or in a mixer) until smooth and pour over the baked crust.
6. Spoon the pie filling evenly over the cheese mixture.
7. Sprinkle the 1 1/2 cups cookie mix over the cheesecake. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until set.
8. Chill before removing from pans.
9. To serve: cut into fourths, then each fourth into four pieces and top each with whipped cream.